DO YOU INSPIRE PERFORMANCE?
Dupler Office is looking for creative people who can discover, listen, solve and connect to our clients and products using the expertise and tools equipped through passionate, professional experience. See below for more about our opportunities.
CAD Designer/Furniture Specifier - Interior Design
- Preparing AutoCAD drawings, specifically Furniture Plans.
- Providing furniture specifications in CAP 20/20.
- Interacting/communicating with the sales and project teams throughout the design process (programming, schematic design, final planning, installation.)
- Reviewing sites; conducting field measurements and plan-to-site adherence checks.
- Tracking inventory of existing product; producing as-built drawing/specifications as required.
- Developing and presenting block and space plans.
- Preparing installation drawings for field personnel.
- Coordinating electrical and data locations.
- Developing product specifications; double-checking specifications against plans; getting specifications order-entry ready.
- Managing changes and revisions.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with AutoCAD or Revit.
- CAP 20/20 experience preferred, but not required.
- Commercial furniture background preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside the company.
- Strong organizational skills.
Business Development Manager, Architectural Wall Systems
This position leads the development of our architectural wall system business, including identifying business opportunities, educating clients on the product, building and maintaining long lasting customer relationships, and ensuring a strong client experience.
- Identifying and assessing business opportunities (clients and partnerships) and creating strategies to drive long-term growth.
- Introducing products to existing markets and clients in new, creative ways.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly results and forecasts).
- Being an educator and “story teller” through product marketing and training.
- Expanding network with community involvement and building rapport with new contacts.
- Developing a “trusted advisor” relationship with construction and architectural groups.
- Interacting with General Contractors and Project Managers.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
Bachelor’s Degree in construction or engineering
A minimum of 5 years of experience in the commercial construction industry
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and dexterity in AutoCAD and/or design software systems.
- Strong understanding of the construction process, real estate market and job site conditions.
- Understanding of project management, manufacturing, delivery and installation processes.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Project.
- Ability to thrive in a dedicated team environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Management maintains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.