DO YOU INSPIRE PERFORMANCE?
Dupler Office is looking for creative people who can discover, listen, solve and connect to our clients and products using the expertise and tools equipped through passionate, professional experience. See below for more about our opportunities.
Senior Business Analyst
This position is responsible for managing the procurement, and customer service, and is responsible for the overall performance of the client services area. Improves the company financial status by analyzing results; conducting regular audits of orders, monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management. This position is also responsible for consistently demonstrating the Dupler Office Core Values and delivering the Dupler Office Client Experience with each client.
• Ensures all orders are entered promptly, and reviewed for accuracy and completeness.
• Audits orders to ensure the accuracy of pricing, information, and discounts.
• Works with staff to ensure factory interface is ongoing and that all orders are monitored for projected ship dates and project schedule requirements, that all acknowledgements are checked and discrepancies reconciled, and that all orders are closed in a timely manner.
• Ensures strong working relationships and communication with all internal departments/functions.
• Represents the order entry/customer service function at L:IO meetings and communicates key information back to department staff.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction as it relates to order preparation, factory interface and order management.
• Responsible for contract management and negotiating costs for freight, installation services, and the manufacturers
• Develops, implements and oversees the performance of the sales order system and responsible for efficient workflow and processes.
• Establishes clear and documented standard operating procedures and processes for order entry and customer service.
Chief Operating Officer
3 to 5 years of financial, operations, or business experience, commercial office furniture experience a plus
Skills and Qualifications:
Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Management maintains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.