DO YOU INSPIRE PERFORMANCE?
Dupler Office is looking for creative people who can discover, listen, solve and connect to our clients and products using the expertise and tools equipped through passionate, professional experience. See below for more about our opportunities.
- Assists sales/project teams in pricing, product research and technical order information.
- Assists sales with the preparation of the quotation; reviews quote and prints it for sales presentation to customer.
- Reviews and proofs order for basic information (ship to, bill to, contract number, etc.), accuracy and completeness.
- Support bids as needed.
Customer/Account Servicing - Small Projects
- Provides single point of contact for customer for all project communications, post order entry.
- Responsible for ensuring project timelines and budgets are met.
- Manages and coordinates on-site supervision of installation, working closely with installation supervisors, contractors and other trades to ensure project progresses according to plan.
- Assists in the preparation of the quotes.
- Reviews technical services’ plans and specifications for accuracy, completeness and correct product application.
- Coordinates with customer service for order entry notes and product delivery scheduling.
- Provides warranty management as needed.
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
Minimum of three (3) years of Project Management, Furniture Pricing or Commercial Design experience
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings, furniture specification plans and other architectural drawings.
- Strong product and technical knowledge, including applicable building codes, correct product application, custom applications and pricing, price estimating and solicitation, electricity and cabling, etc.
- Ability to analyze, plan, schedule and implement project installation.
- Strong knowledge of contract furniture management, project management, order preparation, order management, installation, relocation and contract furniture administration.
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
CAD Designer/Furniture Specifier - Interior Design
- Preparing AutoCAD drawings, specifically Furniture Plans.
- Providing furniture specifications in CAP 20/20.
- Interacting/communicating with the sales and project teams throughout the design process (programming, schematic design, final planning, installation.)
- Reviewing sites; conducting field measurements and plan-to-site adherence checks.
- Tracking inventory of existing product; producing as-built drawing/specifications as required.
- Developing and presenting block and space plans.
- Preparing installation drawings for field personnel.
- Coordinating electrical and data locations.
- Developing product specifications; double-checking specifications against plans; getting specifications order-entry ready.
- Managing changes and revisions.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with AutoCAD or Revit.
- CAP 20/20 experience preferred, but not required.
- Commercial furniture background preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside the company.
- Strong organizational skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Management maintains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.