DO YOU INSPIRE PERFORMANCE?
Dupler Office is looking for creative people who can discover, listen, solve and connect to our clients and products using the expertise and tools equipped through passionate, professional experience. See below for more about our opportunities.
This position operates as the Concierge/Receptionist for the Dupler Office showroom and will utilize top notch customer service skills while greeting clients and visitors, responding to inquiries, organizing client events, and helping keep the showroom in top condition, all while focusing on the client experience. This position is responsible for consistently demonstrating the Dupler Office Core Values and delivering the Dupler Office Client Experience with each and every client.
- Performing various front desk duties such as greeting and hosting visitors, and providing support for clients, visitors and employees
- Managing the client and community events calendar
- Coordinating client events (lunch, dinners, happy hours) and updating message boards
- Overseeing food and beverage services
- Setting up and tearing down for events
- Receiving and distributing packages and mail
- Directing client inquiries and phone calls
- Managing the conference room schedules, including ordering and/or set up.
- Provides general office or facility services coordination support, when needed
- Managing the employee reserved parking spot records
- Coordinating executive team calendars and handling executive travel arrangements
- Managing group travel
High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in a showroom/office environment
- Hospitality experience strongly desired
skills and Qualifications:
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong administrative, customer service and support skills.
- Working knowledge of AV equipment
- Ability and desire to have fun!
CAD Designer/Furniture Specifier - Interior Design
- Preparing AutoCAD drawings, specifically Furniture Plans.
- Providing furniture specifications in CAP 20/20.
- Interacting/communicating with the sales and project teams throughout the design process (programming, schematic design, final planning, installation.)
- Reviewing sites; conducting field measurements and plan-to-site adherence checks.
- Tracking inventory of existing product; producing as-built drawing/specifications as required.
- Developing and presenting block and space plans.
- Preparing installation drawings for field personnel.
- Coordinating electrical and data locations.
- Developing product specifications; double-checking specifications against plans; getting specifications order-entry ready.
- Managing changes and revisions.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with AutoCAD or Revit.
- CAP 20/20 experience preferred, but not required.
- Commercial furniture background preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people both within and outside the company.
- Strong organizational skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Management maintains the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.