DO YOU INSPIRE PERFORMANCE?
Dupler Office is looking for creative people who can discover, listen, solve and connect to our clients and products using the expertise and tools equipped through passionate, professional experience. See below for more about our opportunities.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This position generates leads, qualifies potential customers and convinces clients to buy furniture and services from the dealership. This position is responsible for sales volume, margin percentage and new business goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Lead Generation through networking, research, developing target account lists, working closely with dealership manufacturer representatives, cold calling, and participating in various lead generation programs.
· Selling through qualifying leads, making persuasive presentations, developing quotes, working on Master Services Agreements, and leading bid pricing.
· Sales Implementation via setting up sales so they can be efficiency managed and administered, working with the team to ensure accurate order entry, ensuring responsible close of sales, and staying involved throughout ensuring smooth implementation.
· Customer and Account Interfaces through answering customer questions and troubleshooting issues, providing regular feedback and follow-up, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
· Goals and Performance achieved by meeting sales, margin and new business goals, providing reports and sales forecasts, and participating in special sales programs.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of proven sales experience. Strong sales and marketing skills, relationship-building expertise, and presentation skills required. General knowledge of dealership’s product lines, and a solid understanding of contract furniture management at the dealer level a plus. Also required is the ability to work in a team environment, and a strong commitment to client service and customer satisfaction.
Dupler Office is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to and excited about a diverse and inclusive workforce.